Sometimes you downloaded files from internet compressed in a Zip, RAR, 7zip and other file formats and you thought how to open these files. You need some software or applications to open and use these files, and you can compress large files to save memory on your PC or laptop. Also, you want to protect your files with password. Let’s look at the best extraction and compression software available so you can see it is best for you.
Winrar for Windows
WinRAR is a package deal for Windows version 32-bit /64-bit, free, easy, straightforward and quick compression software, extractor, archiver, assistance. It enables you to extract ZIP and RAR files easily. It supports all versions of ZIP and RAR files, multi-part archives. It allows you to view archived files without extraction. It has the feature of Virus Scan, add/remove files, Wizard, and to create self-extracting files.
WINRAR has a flexible and functional interface. With a convenient and user-friendly interface, you can quickly and easily Unzip and ZIP RAR files. Huge files can be compressed and can extract in minutes. These compressed files take up less space on your hard drive.
Let’s take a look at the features of Winrar for Windows
- Supports up to 8,589 billion GB size archive files.
- Protects the file compressions with a password, using robust 256-bit AES encryption algorithm.
- Supports more than 10 different formats: RAR, ZIP, 7-Zip, ISO, TAR, CAB, JAR, LHZ, GZip, ACE, UUE, XZ, ARJ, BZ2, and Z.
- It is integrated with antivirus installed on PC for scanning archives for viruses.
- WinRAR offers both a command line interface and a graphical user interface.
- The main features includes are multimedia and robust compression of other non-RAR archives files.
- NTFS and Unicode support
- Windows x64 shell integration.
- Supports multithread and folder tree panel
- Gives the feature for repairing damaged files.
- It can create files with programmable self-extracting archives(SFX), then files decompress automatically.
How to create a Compressed File?
- To create click with the right mouse button
- then Select New WinRAR Archive,
- then right-click on require file you want to compress
- Select "Add to archive."
How to create a Decompressed File?
- To create a file that decompresses itself
- Just click on self-extracting on the WinRAR interface
- and then click, OK.
LanguagesAvailable in over 40 languages.
WinRAR is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista of both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
Don’t wait and Click Here to Download Winrar for Windows Here
Become untraceable and secure online? Then you need a VPN for your Device. Click here and Visit VPN