Before using Recovery Software for Android, you may know:
1. Why not an Android device write new data?
When the files are removed, the phone won't erase it out of the space, instead of the deleted file remains within the memory space of the mobile device till new data is saved to the mobile device and write the deleted file. If once the deleted file gets overwritten then you'll not get other chance to get back the deleted files from the Android phone.
2. Stop using your Android Phone now?
You need to stop operating your phone, and you need even to shut down the WiFi/Cellular data connection and don’t run any application. Because once an application runs, it'll generate data in the phone internal memory, which can overwrite the lost data.
3. Recover Lost Android Files on Time?
At the moment once you lost data from the phone, you must utilize a recovery software for android right away. That should be the most effective moment to recover Android data effectively. And to evaluate that is the good one that most accurately fits your needs, you have to realize the following factors:
- Does it support your android phone?
- How many types of files will it recover?
- Is it safe and secure plenty for scanning your phone?
- What is its success rate of recovery of files?
- Undeleter Recover Files & Data
- DiskDigger app for Android
- Wondershare Dr.Fone
- EaseUS MobiSaver for Android
Undeleter Recover Files & Data
Undeleter for Root Users is free and best recovery software for android for temporarily restoring lost data like photos, music, videos, documents, binaries, and all other files that are stored on your Android internal memory and memory card.
Which sections of phone do Undeleter Recover scan?
Undeleter for Android phone scans the following sections:
- Internal Storage of your Android device
- SD Card (including damaged or formatted)
- Application folders (for example, applications for text messaging, system folders and messengers).
What kinds of files does the application recover?
Heuristic scan (same like the Deep scan) is meant to search out files of any kind by their signatures. Besides, Undeleter restores APK files, electronic books, documents, archives, and text files. If you lost your Viber or WhatsApp chats, they would even be recovered. Text data are saved in HTML format, and they are easier to browse.
The list of formats restorable by Undeleter on an android mobile phone includes:
Supported file types
ImagesBMP, JPEG/JPG, PNG, MNG, JNG, GIF.
VideoMP4, AVI, MKV.
MusicMP3, OGG, OGM, WAV, FLAC, AMR, MP4A.
DocumentsPDF, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, etc.
Archiveszip, JAR, APK files,
All you need to do is to open the application and select the internal memory or SD card to scan. Then a list of the deleted files will be displayed.
- Restore deleted files from any internal memory and SD cards.
- Save restored files to Dropbox and Google Drive directly.
- Files like text messages, contacts stored on the Android phone should not be retrieved.
- Does not give any high-level search options, such as a modified date or document type.
- Click to Download Undeleter Recover Files and Data Here
- You Can Also Download Software for ScreenShot
DiskDigger for Android
If you Lost or deleted your data? Don't be scared! With DiskDigger you are able to Dig them.
DiskDigger is a tool that restores or undeletes lost files from your hard disk, USB flash Memory and memory cards, etc.
The data that were deleted accidentally from your android mobile, tablets, reformatted your camera's memory card, or need to check what files hidden in an old USB flash drive, DiskDigger is for you. DiskDigger has already helped a lot of users around the world recover their lost files. What will it assist you to find today?
Which sections of the phone do the DiskDigger scan?
DiskDigger for Android phone scans the following sections:
- The internal memory of Android
- SD Card
- Application folders
Dig DeepRecover files from FAT, NTFS, and exFAT file systems.
Recover any data.
You can Filter recoverable files by size and name.
It Set recoverable files by date, size, title, and directory.
Dig DeeperWith Dig Deeper option it Scans the whole disk for seeking of specific file types.
Supported file types
Images and Photos
PNG, TIFF, JPG, BMP, GIF, ICO, etc.
XLSX, XLS, PPT, DOC, DOCX, PPTX, PDF, VSD, XML,HTML .
Audio and Video
MP3, MP4, WMA, WMV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MOV, etc.
- It shows a preview of a photo
- Complete disk scan
- Save pictures to your device or send them via e-mail
- Only works when the device is rooted
- The analysis will take a long time
Dr.Fone for AndroidDr.Fone for Android is another best recovery software for android. It will directly scan and recover deleted data on android without backup. Each existing data and deleted data will be scanned and detected throughout scanning. Although the installation method is quite tricky and it takes a bit longer to identify the device, Dr.Fone remains an excellent tool to recover data from Android devices completely.
Which sections of the phone do the Dr.Fone can check?
Dr.Fone for Android phone check the following sections:
- Internal Memory
- Broken Android
- SD Card Recovery
Supported file types
- Compatible with the latest Android versions
- Fast file recovery
- User-friendly interfaces
- reasonably priced
- Easy installation process
- It takes more time to recover out deleted or lost data.
- The trial version features are limited.
Click to Download Dr.Fone for Android Here
EaseUS MobiSaver for AndroidEaseUS Data Recovery software for Android is a professional data saver for giving perfect solutions to assist users out of data troubles. Having the ability to search out and retrieve you're deleted & lost data easily by fast and thoroughly scanning your device, it's best recovery software for android. Except for its strong capability of android data recovery, easy-to-use is its another bright spot.
Which sections of the phone do the EaseUS MobiSaver will scan?
EaseUS MobiSaver scans the following sections:
- Scans not only SD cards but partially also Internal Memory of any android device
Supported file typesApp Data Recovery
Android Data Recovery
- Compatible with an android latest version
- User-friendly interface
- Can recover different file types
- Offers one month of free trial version
- You have to pay for the full version
- The scan takes a long time
- Some of the newest gadgets doesn't support
- Click to Download EaseUS MobiSaver for Android Here
- You Can Also Download Software for Folder Lock